Yesterday afternoon while I was browsing for some interesting topics to read on the pages of Philippine Star Matt SMSed me confirming whether I will attend noel's birthday party or not and although I know that I still have to launder my clothes I replied with a YES!
I'm not like this, I mean usually whenever people invite me I hardly say yes out of fear that I will not get along with the rest of the world. Their opinions really mattered to me before. But this time it felt different by saying yes. I feel that I am now in control of my life. I may sound crazy now but saying yes meant I live by my words that "I-will-live-my-life".
So I attended the party but Hara and Alex weren't there yet. It was only me and matt who were early birds. While we were waiting for the rest of the CVG guys I had the chance to chat with matt about work and other things. Well, discussing it would spoil the main topic of this blog which is Noel's bday and living my life..lolz, so I will reserve our chat on my next blog but for this blog I must say that I really enjoyed the food, the conversations with matt, hara, alex and the bday boy himself noel.
Moreover, I should say that drinking Generoso mixed with Bear Brand choco was enticing, damn I just loved it! nakakaadik!
After a few shots of Generoso under the pretense of Bear brand choco alex and hara had to bid goodbye to noel considering they arrived late and it hasn't been 3 hours since they seated on their respective couch. SPOILERS! LoLz, I know hara had to go to work that's why. Matt decided to leave as well and since they're all going and i'm the only CVG guy left I decided to bid goodbye again to Generoso,I mean to bday boy Onyo..hehehe
Before we left we made sure that we captured the moments on his digicam so we took pictures. I'm gonna grab those once Onyo posts it. We ended up the night with some balls of steel by going to Convergys tipsy-turvy! Yeah!! Good thing manong guard didn't noticed the rosy faces that matt and I displayed to the agents at the pantry.
When I got home I forgot that I have my used clothes waiting to be launder. (sigh) Hope I get up early so I can still find time to blog and check my friendster..Waaaah adik*%^%^&
Noel aka Onyo, dude Happy Bday! Live your life and live it crazy! tc man!
***You may have known me to be a straight guy but let this be known to you that what I said back in PST about those adventures I had were all hard facts.
No comments:
Post a Comment