11/20/09

It's Over...

Excerpt SMS that I received from bear 2 days ago: "You should love the person whose been with you thru the most trying times...Who lied just to make you feel better..Who never stop believing in your weird complicated excuses..Who face the consequences of your wrong doings...Who encourage you to stand after every downfall..Who manage to be the strongest even in your weakest moment..

Love this person for this person is all you got in your darkest hours..."

The 3 years affair has finally come to an end and there's no one to blame but me. I admit I have not been honest to you...I admit I have not been satisfied to your love...I was never contented with your love alone so I have done things that you could never imagine...I have given every excuses to screw you up yet you were there still holding on hoping that one day I will be all yours.

I saw you hurt inside and out..I saw you cry inside and out but what's sad is I saw how hard you tried to save me from falling out of this affair yet I was so blind not to see it. And now we're over.

I don't wanna cry but as days pass by i'm feeling your void. I don't deserve you is what I tell myself. If there's one thing I know about myself that is I will never change and I know I will only destroy you in the end..

I love you...goodbye bear