7/16/04

-FISHISM-

***From Ally Mcbeal

"Bygones."

"One of the keys to life: the fast forward. Every movie has its lousy
parts. The trick is to fast forward through them. As time passes, you
look back and say 'Oh that little thing. Oh that.' You fast forward
to then, right now, and you are over it."

"The difference between men and women is friction. Friction,
friction, friction, orgasm. Fishism."

"Everyone is alone. It's just easier to take in a relationship."

"I'm nothing if not redundant. I also repeat myself."

"Never trust second thoughts. Next thing you know there'll be a third
and a fourth....you'll be thinking forever!"

"Sex for me, when it is right it is right. When it is wrong, it is
still right. Fishism."

Ally McBeal: I can sing Richard, I have a voice.
Richard Fish: Agreed. Your having a voice isn't my concern, its just
the rest of us have ears.

"Everybody says a man will wake up one day, look in the mirror and
say, 'how did I get here?' It doesn't have to be like that...there's
no rule that says you have to wake up."

"If you don't kiss a girl on the first date, you're a gentleman. If
you don't kiss her on the second date, you're gay."

"Objection your honor, this is boring."

"First up, Bill's brain tumor. It happened to a friend of mine once.
Thought he had a brain tumor...turns out it was all in his head.
Bygones."

"Ally if I wanted to be micro-managed I'd ask to have sex with you."

"I couldn't help but overhear, probably because I was eavesdropping."

"Reunions are meant to allow the more successful graduate to inform
the less successful that is what they are, less than. You and I are
more than. Especially me, I've got my own law firm. I could possibly
be the most."

"Men love any woman they want to sleep with. It's the ticket to
admission."

"I don't mind loosing, it's high profile loosing that is not good."

"Whipper dumped me last night. I don't feel like smiling. If that
troubles you, go stand on a railroad track and take a moment."

Billy: Are we a joke to the outside world?
Richard: The outside world doesn't get the joke.

"If you want a guy, you gotta go out and grab him, just grab. It's
why God gave man the handle, for women to latch onto."

"Is that your two cents? Cause I'd be looking for change."

Billy: I looked under those stalls. You had your feet up.
Richard: Oh, I've got an L-5 disk problem. My chiropractor advised
that I sit that way.

"I won't pretend to care what's bothering you, but I do care very
much as to how it affects me."

*after eavesdropping on Ally & Billy*
"Hey lucky it was me and not somebody who's at all interested in
other people's lives."

"Everybody's alone Ally it's just some people don't know it."

"The foundation for any friendship between a man and a woman is based
on his wanting to sleep with her."

"Ally please. Lasting happiness only comes with money. Fishism. For
temporary well being... Viagra."

"Sometimes the key to good parenting is knowing when not to. Fishism."

"Problem is just a bleak word for challange."

"That would be funny if it weren't so humorous."

"If we win we are heroes, we pulled off a miracle. If we loose the
wacko goes to jail, justice served. It's a win/win."

Ally: Isn't it a little rude to talk about someone when they're in
the same room?
Richard: Same room, different planet. Kidding! Bygones.

"Love is an equation. A me and you derives a we."

"You know Ally. She can't sit on a toilet seat without drumming
something up!"

"We miss you with every opportunity, Elaine. Kidding. Bygones. Go
away."

"Helping others is never more beneficial than when it's in your own
self-interest."

"Thank you, Elaine. Imagine my comfort having you as my emotional
counsel. Would that I dye my roots so I could truly benefit from you
tutalege."

"We laugh together, we love together...why introduce the notion that
it could all work out?"

"You make enough money, everything else will follow."
"Put 2 and 2 together...69."

"Leader leads, follower follows."

"There comes a time in everyone's life when you have to go forth and
be vicious!"

"Personal questions don't bother me. I just lie."

"Is that your two cents? I'd be looking for change."

"That remark would hurt if I had feelings."

"You gotta remember, you're not who you are. You're only what other
people think you are."

"Selfishism. Everybody's looking to get ahead, everybody gets ahead.
I try to set the example here." {about his firm's ideaology}

"Helping others is never more rewarding than when it's in your own
self interest."

No comments: