8/4/08

Pink Slip 2..

I just had a word with my TL, i'm one of the 2 contributors for Abseentism Rate for this month with 13.79%..what the!!! It's not even half the month and this is our score..tsk..tsk..I know, I know, the blame is on me..I blame myself..If I hadn't become too confident our team wouldn't be in this unacceptable position.

**I'm sorry guys

As if sorry will change things.While we had a pep talk, tl said right to my face that if I continue the kind of attitude i'm showing at work especially with my attendance I will end up either to another industry or I will always be the same guy that I am.. A Call Center hopper...I then noticed there were tears welling up in my eyes, but I managed to hold it to prove him that I am not the guy that he told me I was.

**Cold truth

Truth hurts huh..I have always been like this, I have the skills but the spontaneity I lack. I hope I learn from this experience. One step at a time brian..you're getting there..patience is a virtue as what you always tell others..apply it to thyself then man!!!. Love yourself.. hehehe.. I do..I do.
I do...that's why i'm taking responsibility for the actions that I made.

You Only Die Once Brian. Live life!! hehehe.. (sobbing)

No comments: