6/20/04

My life w/Ally

I just want to share with you of how Ally Mcbeal
changed my outlook and perspective in lyf.
The time when I was in the verge of my lowest-
piont in lyf...No advice opened my eyes to
reality but Ally Mcbeal.

The wit, the attitude and her way of facing her
emotional distress opened my eyes and helped me
to go on with my life and set my self to a new
perspective..A NEW ME.

Well, maybe it's also because of the song why
the transition was a bit lighter. Listen to her
song..and u'll see.. Here's a lyric of one the
Single from Vonda Shepard's "Songs from Ally
Mccbeal"

I Only Want To Be With You

I don't know what it is that makes me love you so
I only know I never want to let you go
'Cause you started something, can't you see
That ever since we met you've had a hold on me

It happens to be true
I only want to be with you

It doesn't matter where you go or what you do
I wanna spend each moment of the day with you
Look what has happened with just one kiss
I never knew that I could be in love like this

It's crazy but it's true
I only want to be with you

You stopped and smiled at me, asked me if I'd
care to dance
I fell into your open arms and I didn't stand a
chance

Now listen honey, I just wanna be beside you
everywhere
As long as we're together honey I don't care
'Cause you started something, can't you see
That ever since we've met you've had a hold on me

No matter what you do
I only want to be with you

You stopped and smiled at me, asked me if I'd
care to dance
I fell into your open arms and I didn't stand a
chance
Now listen honey, I just want to be beside you
everywhere
As long as we're together honey I don't care

'Cause you started something can't you see
That ever since we met you've had a hold on me

No matter what you do
I only want to be with you
No matter what you do
I only want to be with you

No comments: