8/4/08

pink slip?!

I'm not certain whether I can look into my tl eye to eye after I was absent for 2 days where in I was NCNS on the 2nd day..What can I do my asthma is up and running again, damn this weather..damn me for being not so careful with the foods that I eat.. (sigh...)

I just saw my TL, and I don't know how to explain myside, I should have called the 2nd night...but..I would have called him or our office if I had the means to do so...but it was really just unfortunate that aside from the heavy rain I can't go out and call our office.

I just spoke with him, he was upset,I admitted my mistake, I said i'm willing to take the sanction for what I did, later I will sign a letter..I guess I have to get myself ready for the pink slip.

No comments: