7/31/08

Goodbye Scoffield

After 3 months of being with us the family decided to let go of Scoffield, our 4 month-old Labrador Retriever. It was the hardest thing to do for all of us. Letting go after all the attention, love and the expenses that we put to that puppy.

We came to a point that although he's on the right family because of the substantial love he's been getting the place is not enough for him. We realized that he needs to be in a place where he can play around and poop freely without causing discomfort to all of us. Considering the current state of our economy, the money that I have is just enough to provide food for the table, and moving to a place bigger for him to run around and settle may take awhile to happen.

So albeit it pains me, especially for my mom and my 2 sister, I hand him over to Bear. It was too painful that they didn't bother watching us leave the house..

I went to bear's house yesterday to check if Scoffield was settled and I think he is. Bear's family liked him, they even brought the puppy outside their house for a walk. Meanwhile, it's been a week since he's gone and we still feel the void and once in awhile my tongue unintentionally utters the name scoffield hoping that he will come and play with us.

Goodbye Scoffield. We will miss you!

No comments: