It's 2:09 AM and while everyone else are fast asleep here I am reviewing for tomorrow's exam.Tomorrow? It's already Friday so i'm reviewing for later's exam.
We will have our knowledge test to see what we have learned on our 2 weeks of training. I am nervous not because I didn't listen to our trainer but the course of discussion was too technical for me,and to be honest I felt like I was on the wrong class and felt that i'm not for this program.
But do I really need to explain to the customer that he's account is in a Wall Garden that's why he cant surf yet??? We have our ways, and I think the customer would appreciate it if I can explain to them those technical stuff in lay-mans term.
It's been a long week for me, by Monday transition starts and that means we will start taking in calls.
**While I was reviewing in my bed I composed myself and cleared my mind with every negative thoughts, doubts that I have about my career. This is my bread and butter I have to live by it otherwise I will end up to be another guy who settled for mediocrity.
No comments:
Post a Comment