8/23/08

Nice Template..

I came home 1:00 in the morning and my mom said something about a robber who tried to sneak inside our house..hmmm, worried about my her safety I decided to fix the windows and made sure that not even the tip of his fingers can reach the door knob inside our house.. gago din un ah, lakas ng loob, (Asshole!, he really had the guts to do such act) considering that it was still 11:30 PM.

**As a preventive measure I fixed the window, and that should stop him from doing his job! tang-ina mahiya ka naman, magbanat ka ng buto!! hehehe..

Although I haven't gotten enough rest yet I decided to finish the food that my mom prepared for me then take a quick bath then went to the nearest internet shop, good thing that this Internet Cafe has fast connection and has Air Conditioning that it enable me to do things that I planned before the week ended.

I'm done sending my THANK-YOU's to my virtual friends in Friendster who added me to their list. yey! Moreover, I was able to change the template of my Blogger so I think this one is much better compared to the other template that i've been using for 2 weeks?!

I'm still updating my blogger up to this moment,and time check it's now 7:30 AM which means i've been staring infront of this PC for almost 6 hours..WOW! Well, that was my planned anyway, so I don't really mind the time, I dont have work until Monday so i'm not gonna restrain myself from doing what I love to do.

No comments: