What a waste of time! I know it's double pay and were paid anyway so why bother but come on this is not the time for me to go on idle mode..it's a monday! I don't like it coz my mind wanders about stuff which brings me into trouble.
It's past five already and still network is down.
My team mate bought an iPod Touch,he said he bought it for 11K, good for him if that is the case, but i'm not quite sure as to how much the actual price of a brand new iPod touch.
I wish I have enough resources to buy not an iPod touch but an iPhone. I've always wanted to buy an iPhone even when I was still in PST. I even remember making a deal to a friend for an iPhone made in the US for only 8K but it didn't push through for some reason.
Hmm..Let me get in touch with this old friend and we'll see.
We ended up Monday by making a visit to PBCOM to listen to some calls for the account that we will be handling. Everything should get back to normal by tomorrow..I hope.
No comments:
Post a Comment