Just when I thought that I can get some rest from a long day of rubbing my ass, my mother started to nagged again for the Nth time and I haven't changed my clothes yet, literally I just arrived fom work and I wanted to rest and eat like a starving pig but instead of convincing me how good a mother she is, there she came...my loving and soft spoken mother serving me with a bunch of sh*ts and tr^sh that I less care about. She was nagging about family stuff, I guess you have an idea but i'd rather not disclose the reason for the purpose of i'm embarrassed of why she's acting the way she is.
Blacksheep?
It's not that I don't care at all, the hard fact was I already explained my side of the story, of why it turned out like that and ended up like these but like she always does she put the blame to someone close to my heart. I am in pain because she's hurting the one I love..the only person close to my heart.
I Love you mother but loving you doesn't mean that I have to give up a life that is ahead of me. Sometimes no matter how hard we try we have to let go even if we don't want to...
No comments:
Post a Comment