I came thirty minutes before my shift setting up my tools, the tools that we have by the way composed of not more than thirty so imagine my relief that i'm not running after the time left for me not to log in late only to find out that an agent took my station and rebooted my pc..that's bull!
Tang-ina I didn't know how to react with what he did..that was rude, he knows that I have my things scattered all over that desk then here he comes claiming someone else's place..Well, I didn't start a fight cause I dont want to, it won't do any good if I fight over a piece of station, there's a lot of station to occupy so I just let go of it eventually, yeah, sometimes you have to learn the art of letting go even if it's hard for you to do...cheezy as it may seem but its true.
Super avail?
I logged in at 12:15 am and its now 3:30 am but I haven't receive any calls yet but wait I think I have a call now.. well yeah...i got a call..one call though...
No comments:
Post a Comment