7/6/08

Deep Diving

Around 18:00 hours yesterday I smsed someone close to my heart and here's what I smsed him:

"Bear gcng k n b? I've done some deep diving about the things that is going around me and I have come to a realization that I NEED to learn from this experience, I will never TRUST my sisters and my mother again. They have failed me.."

I guess he was still sleeping coz I never got a response from him, worst is he could be upset about it..upset because they failed to do what they promised to do so he just kept mum about it.

Before I smsed him I confronted my sisters since they acted like they were deaf about it and as what I was expecting they heedless on what we have agreed upon. They were blabbing alot of excuses but for me it all boiled down to a conclusion that they don't take my words seriously.

And I was like reacting violently to everything that came out of their mouth, agitated to all of them and discomposed wandering what to do next with this kind of situation. So I breathed really hard and composed myself..turned off the lights in my room and laid down then I smsed him again:

"Money is not just the issue here. It's more about trust. They didn't keep what they have promised.. I was holding to it.. sigh..They will never see the best of me again..and I will never trust them again.."

No comments: