It's 3:04 AM and thank God i'm not late and still waiting for a call, while I do so my mind wanders of what happened for the past 36 hours. Bear and I went out, and celebrated his birthday, there were petty fights like we always do, but I didn't mind. I love the person. Albeit, there are times that I want to give up on him because I hate the way he complains about my attitude, about me being sarcastic about everything, about him..at the end of the day, I just can't.. I enjoy every moment I'm with him.I Love Jem.
Though I noticed he became more emotional lately, I was like that few months ago, when I lost my job, now there's a sudden twist, I became the passive, cold, that he was before, and now he's the emotional, and dependent person that I was..He kept on saying that Im not the same Me anymore, maybe I think differently now, I became more mature, and independent of him. I guess i've learn to Love myself now more than ever. Part of the change that I embraced.
Nevertheless, i'm glad that i've spent my long vacation with him. I planned it and I made it happen for him. I Love him.. Happy Birthday Jem..
No comments:
Post a Comment