My manager called my attention awhile ago, thinking that I will be coach but no..I got reprimanded but this time he was really frustrated because I was overbreak again for the nth time. It's just for 2 minutes though but still I know that whether it's 2 minutes or 1 minute overbreak i'm still overbreak which is tantamount to tardiness and besides this is not the first time that he called my attention about this overbreak situation.
I admit, there was a negligence in following the scheduled breaks, I know..I know it's not an excuse that i'm not good at math! It's funny I know, i'm not really good at mathematics that's why I end up being over break or over lunch most of the time.
When am I going to learn from my tardiness.... (sigh) Focus..Focus..I need to love myself as what abbie told me.. I end up writing a committment letter that this will be the last time that I will be on overbreak, the next instance this happen I gave him the right to suspend me.
Well, what can I say shit happens!
No comments:
Post a Comment