6/27/08

"Cambio"

Second day of being on my own in the production floor and I’m still groggy with a lot of things about the account, it’s like i’m walking in EDSA blind folded with no direction to go to, afraid that i’ll be smash by a car anytime I cross the tainted streets of the metro.

I have no idea where to start and usually what happens is whenever I hear the Avaya phone say Siebel, that means a call is on queue and i’m like rattling and totally blackout, (Laughing Out Loud) so I end up going in circles and not resolving the issue of the caller.

Still a Virgin?

Not anymore, this is not my first time, I have worked in 5 companies already, the reason is it’s my first technical support job, my job description is Customer Service Representative from financial accounts like credit card and credit bureau so I have no trouble in troubleshooting financial issues…trouble is since this is my first technical account i’m still in the process of adjusting to change and as what my product trainer always quote “The only thing that is constant in this world is change..”

I have the option of either to embrace change or to walk away and live with the past; I chose the former.

In order for me to embrace change I’m giving myself a chance to adapt to everything that is happening around me and if ever I see flaws (there will always be one, unless we are living in a perfect world) I will give the benefit of the doubt as to why it happened and instead of whine about the things I hate and I don’t like I will think of ways to make things better..sounds cheesy huh! Hehehehe

Change?!

Rumor has it that change is going to happen inside the four walls of the account.

That I don’t know—but what I do know is it’s a BIG change that will affect all. Whatever that is I’m anxious to know what that big change is and hope that that change will bring good things to all of us.

No comments: