7/6/08

28 Minutes

Here I go again not learning from experience, I woke up twenty-eight minutes before the start of my shift which means I only got twenty-eight minutes left to fix myself, ride a cab and set up my tools and log in at 3:00 AM sharp. This would have been better if I was in a perfect world,you know, If I was in a perfect world I know I can do everything in 28 minutes..but i'm not in that world.**I'm in a world where shit happens to me almost everyday if not always. (Laughing Out Loud)

Crossing my fingers that I can still make it to finish line I ran straight to the bathroom and do my thing..I took a bath. and while I was taking a bath my mind was fantasizing what if..what if I have this super power to stop the time even for an hour just to give a leeway to fix myself , set up everything I need just so i'm done with everything by 3:00 AM.

So much for the daydreaming but by the time I finished taking a bath it was already quarter to three..shit i'm late! For the second time around I got late all because of fulfilling my craving and that is to write whatever my emotion is at that moment..my blog.

I ended up logging in at half-past three. No biggy, no regrets, really. Thats the worst that happened to me for now but who knows, things might just get better or worse.. hehehe

No comments: