10/22/13
Gift of Life
Dear Me,
I'm just happy to be alive. The last ten months had been a struggle for survival. I was ready to give up life,in fact, I had given up life...I was telling the closest people who stayed with me through thick and thin that I was tired of fighting..that I just want him to end my life if that's really his will.
But here I am, after multiple hospitalizations because of my Asthma and Pneumonia attacks brought about by my weak lungs I am still here. Alive. Renewed actually, in all aspects. God has his way of telling me that it's not yet time. That I still have a life to live and that I still have gifts that I need to claim from him- The Gift of Life and my hearts desire.
I keep on saying Thank you Lord and yet I feel like until now I do not deserve the multiple chances that you have given. I wanted to hug you Lord and cry for not letting go of me during those times that I have given up on you. You were there when I have given up on you.. Thank you Lord God.
You know my hearts desire. I don't know if you agree to it but if you do I will cherish that person,I will treasure that person. Thank you...Im excited to wake up everyday knowing that I will be spending the rest of my life with that person..
Thank you for the gift of life..
Labels:
Gift of Life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment