1st Day Jitter or what?!
It felt like it was my first job...nervous...for I will be meeting new set of people, new office, irate members, and difficult people to work with.
It felt like that while I was preparing for work. The only difference is that I am not new to this job.. The people are not new to me..The task is not either...it's still the same shit that I've been doing for more than 5 years. It's just me that's new. Well it felt like that.
When I reached the office and the first thing I noticed was the red color of the round clock..it used to be white. Next thing I noticed was the lights on the elevator..it used to be dim. Now I can see my reflection from the mirrors all over. While waiting for the elevator to open. I look different. This is not me. I used to look more attractive and more appealing. Not like this one...less attractive..still appealing but less one. I hope that doesn't make me less of a person or else I'd rather be dead than like this.
One of my closest friends happily approached me and greeted me with a welcome hug. Others were happy to see me while others seem to care less. She asked if I'm back for good. I said I hope so...
No comments:
Post a Comment