After the planning and the cancellation, finally we all decided in a snap to push the team building even if the weather showed nothing but encouragement. Here are the pics from our #SurvivorPeg last June 19-20, 2013 escapade. I had a great time with my team and i'm happy that I have added another escapade in my bucket list for this year. Looking foward to my next escapade, next time I will make sure to make the most out of the summer! Minsan lang talaga dumating ang summer at pag pinangarap mo you really want it so bad! That's how I felt while thinking about our Burot escapade!
Selfie! I just woke up nyan! :)
My Team, well not entirely the whole team. Half of them did not make it and had other plans. Hopefully, on our next team building makasama na sila. Notice the dark backdrop? Walang electricity dun so don't expect too much but if you're into this kind of adventure go for this trip!
From left; me, Vanessa, Shany, Ace.
My attempt to start the bonfire. hahaha unfortunately, I failed. Sana next time successful na! hahaha
Selfie! hahaha
Cute ng hoodie ko! Parang ako! hahaha
One of my favorite shots for my agent Vanessa, pang cover photo lang oh.
I can tell we all had fun in Burot beach!
Another Selfie! hahaha
Ganda ng hair ni Shany! hahaah
Gusto ko ung pagkapayat ko!
Look at Pong!
I like this pic of mine and Shany! Cute ko dito hahaha.
I had a blast, we all had a blast in Burot Beach, I want to go back there, hopefully another backpack trip with someone close to me if not my agents. I want to enjoy every moment like it's my last...after all
YOU ONLY DIE ONCE..
By the way if you want to experience Burot feel free to call or text Clarence Hernandez: 09073959639
No comments:
Post a Comment