5/18/13

Don't Leave Me




My last post pertaining to healing one's broken heart was a reminder that I have yet to move on from my 16 months relationship with hubby. Just when I thought that Dennis was the one I found myself longing for the past, hoping that hubby would wake up and realize that i'm the one.. so I broke up with him and moved on.

About a week ago after communicating with a stranger from an online dating site, who would have thought that this stranger wasn't really a stranger but someone who works on the same site and same account before I got moved to another site.  From the moment I saw his photos I knew instantly that I cannot date this guy so I avoided him, I avoided his text messages, but when he asked me if it's because we have common friends and we used to be co-workers na guilty ako,  I felt that we both deserve to give it a shot so I met up with him.

The rest is history, we've been going out for about a week now. I don't know if he's the one but i'm happy that he's making me happy by making me feel assured, secured and loved. Thank you.




No comments: