3/31/13

My Holy Week Escapade


So how was my Batangas escapade? The places is beautiful, the people are very nice, very friendly, welcoming, I enjoyed the pristine waters of Bauan, Batangas except for some rocky parts of the shore because I got a small cut on my left foot but my overall experience it was really awesome!

Thanks to Dennis and Kikang for inviting me, I greatly appreciate the warm welcome from your family Kikang especially from your grand mothers. I promise to buy a token of appreciation to your grandma's but i'm still thinking of what to buy for them.

Dennis and Kikang

Wacky Pic! lolx





Badtrip lang ako kay Dennis because of his cold treatment towards me, hirap, sometimes I don't really understand the person anymore. Not even sure what he really wants at this time. Ayaw ko na muna ng drama. So fed up with my life at work, at home, my own life ayoko na muna frustrate sarili ko. If it isn't gonna work then so be it. 


Looking forward to my next trip, As i'm writing this blog, I texted DLV, I broke up with him after the cold treatment I felt during the time that I was with them in Batangas.  The trip help me realize I need a breather from everything. He isn't ready to be in a relationship, and me, i'm thinking about my life, my failed relationships. Nakakapagod na. I want to focus my life to something more useful in the future like saving up for my retirement.

Sarap cguro magkarun ng sariling bahay near the sea shore or own my own resort. I want to achieve that one day.




















No comments: