3/29/13
Time Off
Been out of work for 3 days now because of my Asthma condition and I normally get depress around this time because I get to do nothing but stay in my bed and stare the 4 walls inside my room if not browse thru all the channels on TV where in most of which are reruns and not really match airing episodes.
I don't really want to dwell on my personal issues on this blog because it's the same issues i've been dealing with...well this time it involves my I'VE-HAD-ENOUGH-HELPING-MY-SUBORDINATES-WHO-DOESN'T-EVEN-KNOW-WHAT-THEY-WANT-TO-ACHIEVE-IN-THEIR-CAREER. I think and I believe that I am a very patient supervisor and that I will go thru heights to help someone achieve success so long as they know what they want. But come on, let's stop pretending that our relationship as Team Lead and agent is great if i've been hearing behaviors from you over and over and if you feel like you're dragging yourself to work for my team. I'm tired and exhausted that's basically it.
And I need a time off so I will go to Batangas with DLV and his friend Ikang. I hope I get replenish. My optimists side just went ground zero. Need something that will make me feel motivated again.
Labels:
Time Off
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment