Paksiw is one of our favorite Filipino dishes. I like the sabaw when it's hot so I chop 2 or 3 pieces of Sili Labuyo then add the sabaw sa rice, sarap!! The problem is we don't know how to cook it. It's my mom and my aunts in Bohol and Cagayan De Oro who are the experts in making this dish into something extra special. And they're not here, my mom is not here. And my sister is asking me to cook this dish for them or at least guide them how to cook it. Hello disaster!!
Thanks to my ever reliable friend Google I found some online recipes that will make our lunch appetizing without my mom (miss you ermats!) and my aunts (pauwiin nyo na mama ko..)
My sister now has the recipe, it's all up to her to bring the inner chef in her-- Goodluck sana masarap sya, gutom na ako at nagaantay ang Sili Labuyo ko sa fridge! Naiimagine ko na, sarap..
Image source: Paksiw na Bangus

No comments:
Post a Comment