12/29/09

Infatuation

I think I am, *fuck!* I hate this feeling! I don't know where to begin sorry. It started when this asshole shared his pain about the relationship he is involved right now. I saw the other side of him that no one really knows, and i'm honored.

I don't want to celebrate this feeling but there were times when i'm alone and I would laugh out loud thinking about this person.. fuck, fuck..

I hate this feeling, I don't want this, seriously, I mean I am involved with another person and my relationship with this other person is gravely affected!

I have to stop this madness because I know i'm headed to a dead end road.

1 comment:

red the mod said...

Cool ka lang dude. Let it take its course. Infatuation fades on its own accord, so long as we don't feed its misdirected voracity.

Happy Holidays B.A.D.