11/30/09

Server Error: Great!

It's 5PM and i'm getting bored staring infront of this LCD screen that's telling me Server not found!! Thinking that it was just a browser I did some troubleshooting steps (Of course I followed MYCSP or AFSS article! LOLX ) I suddenly realized that i'm not supposed to do this, I came here to rest and not to troubleshoot and besides i'm renting this station, they should fix this for me so I asked kuya if internet is down.

Kuya who seemed to care less about his customers was busy doing his own thing! Good work kuya! I only have 2 days of RD and this is my way maximizing my precious time---waiting for nothing!!

Great! Just when i'm excited to update my social networking sites huh. Really great! This is what I don't like about internet cafe's. They charge you per hour regardless whether there's an interruption with the connection or not.

Well, enough of the complaints, obviously connection is up because your reading my blog now. =D

No comments: