8/23/08

NO SHIT today

I have a long weekend,and after 2 weeks of training for the change it's gonna happen pretty soon, sooner than we were all expecting.

Let's just say that i'm making the most out of my NO SHIT today, hehehe, once I log out of this pc..damn antok na ako (i'm sleepy).As I was saying next week will be our transition and we'll start taking in calls for the new program. I need to focus this time, this is my only Bread and Butter..I don't know what's gonna happen to me if I fail again.

Enough of work for now, it's time for me to rest my mind, for now most likely, what's gonna happen is i'm gonna take a nap (I need to rest..) and later this evening i'm gonna launder my clothes..

Thank God for the weekends!!!! Thank God it's no shit today!!! hehehe

1 comment:

Phoellzt said...

sleep well boy, work hard is good but healt is expensive, so keep healt