8/16/08

Gerry's Grill session

After a hard days of working on our asses' we felt we needed a break and since it's a payday we decided to go out for a drink at Gerry's Grill in Bluewave Mall without TL!

The reason behind that was there were issues that we need to talk about without his presence and of course for me to air out my issues with him that's been going on for quite sometime now.

The place was great,when we arrived at the place it was raining a bit but it didn't stop the people from partying all night..Thanks to the tent that was set up on the middle part of the mall so party went on, alive and kicking!!!


Well, it was sort of a mixture of work and party at the same time, why? Well, yeah we were drinking,but then all throughout the inuman session we were discussing the issues I had with TL, sharing their experiences with him when they were just starting, and me clearing up some things that tl told me when he pulled me out of the training class twice which by the way messed up my learning because I missed a couple of lessons. (sigh) God i'm so glad we were drinking San Mig Light otherwise we would end up discussing Gloria's wicked plan of reviving Cha-cha!

So I told them what really happened, that since I can't stand him treating me like an asshole I raised the issue to the upper management and to HR. They were quite shocked of what I did, I know i'm clever!! (Laughing Out Loud) Greshella, one of my team mates,to her surprised hollered "you exposed karlo's ass to them? I said "yes" with a grim on my face.



If he thinks it's a bygones-no it's not. I allowed him to treat me unkindly, well, while he was treating me that way never did I talk back to him, even once,because I respected him as a supervisor, all I did was defend myself and contemplated about what will happen if I don't defend myself. He might be thinking that i'm just another agent who walks away defeated, hell no!!

Honestly, I was on the verge of giving up and losing the battle if not for bear's support I would not have the strength to fight what is right, he made me decide, since I don't listen, he made me decide and think through it, the consequences of what I will do. So when I finally gathered my thoughts I documented everything that we have talked about, the lies, the threats that I will be terminated, or will not be confirmed, the "don't give me that crap" shit that he said. Everything that I remembered I documented then I phoned the Operations Manager and told him about it, to his dismay he have me wrote an email to him documenting everything so that he can help me solve this unacceptable issue, then I went to HR to their request and spoke to the HR manager about it.

Some of them were shocked by what I did, by now I guess TL already knows that I told my team mates of the action that I have done to rectify my situation-lagot^&^(Laughing Out Loud). Moreover, I was able to clarify things that weren't clear to me and now that it is clear i'm going to move forward pretend like nothing happened.

Whether it is true that they don't want me in the team or not it's really none of my business. We're in a free country therefore one is entitled to their own opinion. We all have our baggage,what's important is I am living my life and I live it crazy! That's what matters.

The drinking session last night was a success, we were the last customers of Gerry's Grill,although I noticed something unacceptable as a customer, ahh they turned off the lights outside where we were seated, well, I guess that is their way of saying that WE-ARE-CLOSED-NOW thing huh,still rude. Although it was raining last night we still enjoyed the session by capturing the moments, we picking up on gresh's age, she's only 21 according to her, (Laughing Out Loud), the San Mig Lights, and my revelation about myself.



Yeah, finally they all know who the fuck I am. Thanks to Greshella who was very eager to break the news, i'm not surprised to their reactions, we all just drink to it!



I ended up drunk dead and puking on the cab,almost. Good thing manong driver was kind enough to stop his cab and let me puked outside the window, he even gave me a piece of rag. :)

No comments: