6/19/08

Weekend euphoria

It's a sunday and I still can't get over with what happened between JM and I last friday evening..well nothing really bad happened, we just went out like a date, (If I can claim such a word..)we slept together and we made love like we never did..like it's the first time..it was so passionate that I we were both saying sorry of how we treated each other for the past months..the road was bumpy I admitted, it was a tough journey and I know we there's still more to come but for now we ended up sleeping naked and involved like we never used to.

One thing I am sure is that I Love JM.I said to him if we ever fall apart, you will meet someone and you will still go through the hardships that we have gone through so might as well stick with me, and I will stick with you, cause I have no plans of leaving you or going to someone else..im tired of going through the same circles..I want to be with someone..and that is YOU JM..

I Love You JM..

No comments: