work in progress

4/8/13

Ruby Sparks



Posted by kamote_ako at 1:53 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • My life w/Ally
    I just want to share with you of how Ally Mcbeal changed my outlook and perspective in lyf. The time when I was in the verge of my lowest- ...
  • My Backpack Escapade On A Shoe-String Budget- Destination: Caramoan Peninsula
    My desire to be physically healthy and get fit the soonest possible time drove me to make a drastic decision to go somewhere quite far...
  • Second Chance
    August 10, 2013....Thank you...for you it may just be nothing but to me it gave me a little chance...little hope... second chance... a...
  • Always On My Mind
    ...If I made you feel second best .. bear I'm sorry I was blind ...
  • Goodnight My Someone
    I always wonder if there is really someone that's meant for each one of us. You would always hear them say; someone is dreaming of you ...
  • Ode to Ally Mcbeal
    M any have been asking me questions of why am I so drawn to Ally Mcbeal. I just respond to them by saying "Don't ask why!" wit...
  • -FISHISM-
    ***From Ally Mc beal "Bygones." "One of the keys to life: the fast forward. Every movie has its lousy parts. The trick is to ...
  • Shit Happens!!!
    A minute before 3:00 pm and still im wide awake infront of this pc station that i'm renting, i'm supposed to be sleeping right now ...
  • Missed Call
    I t's his 13th missed call and my phone still keeps on ringing and I pretend as if nothing is happening while i'm updating my Facebo...
  • It's Over...
    Excerpt SMS that I received from bear 2 days ago: "You should love the person whose been with you thru the most trying times...Who lie...

Labels

  • #NowPlaying (4)
  • #RM (1)
  • 2011 (1)
  • 2nd Life (1)
  • 2nd Trip (1)
  • 86 (1)
  • acceptance (1)
  • addiction (2)
  • Android (2)
  • Angel Locsin (1)
  • Art Fair Philippines (1)
  • Asthma (2)
  • bear (2)
  • Big Deal? (1)
  • Birthday (1)
  • Break Up (1)
  • Brother (1)
  • Calvin Harris (1)
  • Caramoan Pics (1)
  • Chance (1)
  • choice (1)
  • Cold Feeling (1)
  • Colds (1)
  • complications (1)
  • Contentment (1)
  • Dad (2)
  • Damn (1)
  • Dating (1)
  • false alarm (1)
  • Food Science (1)
  • Forrest Gump (1)
  • Fuck Love (1)
  • Gadget (1)
  • Galaxy Tab (1)
  • Gift of Life (1)
  • Happy Birthday BQ (2)
  • Hard Times (1)
  • Hearts Day (1)
  • i'll be 27 (1)
  • Imbyernang Biyernes (1)
  • Infatuation (1)
  • Ipad 2 (1)
  • IV Fluids (1)
  • King of Wishful Thinking (1)
  • Kinilaw (1)
  • Life Changing Coaching (1)
  • Love (2)
  • Maroon5 (1)
  • MAYBE (1)
  • Michael Bubble (1)
  • Mom (1)
  • Moving On (1)
  • My Theme Song (1)
  • Next Chapter (1)
  • Nokia C3 (1)
  • Paksiw (1)
  • passion (2)
  • Payphone (1)
  • Philippine Election (1)
  • Photowalk: Manila (1)
  • Pink (1)
  • Piolo (1)
  • Playboy (1)
  • Puzzled (1)
  • relationship (1)
  • Second Best (1)
  • Side Trips 2012 (1)
  • Someone Like You (1)
  • Sorry (1)
  • Step Up 3D (1)
  • Taxes (1)
  • Thank You 2012 (1)
  • The Jit (1)
  • Time Off (1)
  • Tl Arlene (2)
  • UHAW (1)
  • UP Fair 2013 (1)
  • Valentines Day (1)
  • Villar (1)
  • Wasted Time (1)
  • Work (1)
  • Zune (2)
  • Zune HD (1)

Statistics

Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.