4/2/13
Love is A Choice
"I realized today that love is a choice and not just based on emotion." Yes I stop believing in long term relationship but that did not stop me from believing in love still. I think we all need love to survive, love for friends, family. It doesn't have to be romantic love.
I've been through relationships for the last 30 years of my life and they all have one thing in common-- I made a decision to love them. "We fell in love and we fell out of love". I think the challenge that I have yet to overcome up to this time is how to grow into love and I think the only thing that will stop me from my notion that long term relationship does not exist is if we have achieve the "in love" stage of our relationship.
Yes we're back together. And to keep this relationship lasting is all up to us.
Labels:
Love
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment