While I was doing my launder I got bored so I decided to flip through the channels and ETC caught my attention with their syndicated rerun program Girls of the Playboy Mansion were it featured the finalist that Hugh Hefner chose as Playmate for the 55th Anniversary of the Mag.
Is this a sign? hahaha.. I don't know, but when I saw the 3 finalists posed for their shoot... Wowowee, I was stunned! Don't get me wrong but I don't feel the "L" word yet. Among the 3 finalist Crystal McCahill who posed with Holly’s “cute car,” a cherry red Corvette convertible really struck me the most! I don't know if it's the Corvette that struck me or her posed on that car..it was damn good!!!
Watching the Girls of the Playboy Mansion reminded me of Tetchie Agbayani who posed for Playboy Germany back in 1982.

1 comment:
谢谢您。我感谢良好的反应。锝
Post a Comment