My Tuesday shift wasn't so bad as I thought it would be, well I was thinking that since i'm still adjusting with my 9pm to 6am schedule even though its been a week that I had this sched, I would be expecting less-- less productivity-- less positive results with my job but guess what it turned out otherwise.My deliverables went well, had a coaching with 1 agent but what I like the most was I got invited to have a breakfast with the Team at Tapa King Makati branch for free. (Sarap talaga pag libre!) I had Tapa King for myself. Sarap naman..
Honestly, It was the first that I really spent sometime with the Team that we did not talk about metrics, stats and all that crap inside the workplace so I was a bit timid with my approach to all of them, good thing they were accommodating and really fun to be with.
I realized that the team itself is diversified, they have different personalities that makes them unique amongst each other. They love to play around, well the other side of the table were the guys addicted to their PSP's while on the other side were those laugh trip people like Elaine, TL, Percy, Chiz and Grace-- This girl is really a joker! lalag-lag talaga panga mo sa katatawa kapag nag salita na sya, lalo na pag duet sila ni Elaine!
It's really a pleasure working with this team.
2 comments:
Tapa King used to taste so authentic I don't know what happened over the course of a few years. Anyway, I hope that they get a restructuring soon or patrons may just turn to more authentic tapa food places. -- finelifeonabudget.weebly.com
@ Fine - Well honestly, that was like the 2nd or 3rd time that i've dined in @ Tapa King. One thing I noticed is the space, it's not really as spacious as compared to other food chains. I guess I agree with you that they need a restructuring if they don't want to lose their patrons.
Post a Comment