**continuation of Holiday post.
If I were to follow my emotions over the weekend alphabetically I would have to start with deception, happiness, and sadness but I opted not to because sadness and deception were quite the crucial part of my weekend so i'm gonna have to start with happiness.
As I said in my previous blog, I guess that was last friday--that I am happy because I was able to spend 11 hours straight to the Internet shop and updated my blogger template and friendster account. Albeit lack of sleep i'm really happy about it.
I don't get tired of writing blogs and updating my FS account. Why? This is my only means of expressing what I feel to the world I live in. This is where I find solace whenever I am wounded from the pains of living my life.
Moreover, I get to holler my agony that no one knew about. Sometimes when I just can't hold on to it I blog it. It helps me in a way. hehehe
Does it really have to be this cheesy? Shoot! I feel like cringing now! Well, this is my blog remember so I can be myself and I care not from any preconceive judgement.
My name is Brian Quim and I am human. ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment