I've been quite busy this past week which gave me no time to update my blog. Well, a lot of stuff happened and here's a ran down;
***Tuesday
Gone are the days were we can go on idle. We took our very first call for the program and what can I say experience is the best teacher, reading a script is not enough, I need time before I get it right! There's always a first time,.
***Wednesday
We met our transition trainers Eric and Marissa from Appleton, Wisconsin. They were sent here for support for the new program. BTW, Marissa is a Filipina and a native of Bulacan while Eric is a native and damn he is a hot stuff!!!
It was just unfortunate for our batch because they only had 3 days of their time to work with us, and I believe they already left friday am. Too bad!
Moreover, I had a dream were I was making love with Matt! Ewness, hehehe, I don't know why I had that dream. I don't even remember thinking of him sexually. hmmm
***Thursday
Lack of knowledge in any field you are into is such a big factor that needs to be considered. I say this because most of my calls were about wireless configuration and (sigh) i'm not HN trained and that's a problem. A big one.
The program has no HN department--we are the HN agent/Customer Service/Technical Support. Hope my TL will do something to resolve my dilemma. I've been requesting for this training since I started taking calls for DSL but no update still.
***Update, I guess I owe my Gods and Godesses a BIG THANK YOU because my wish was granted, finally, we had our training for HN, though my eyes weren't satisfied visually,still a big thank you! I guess I have to D.O.M then for me to get ahead. well..
***Friday
I don't know what's gonna happen since my shift starts at 4:00 am, pretty much the same routine I guess, we'll take calls and will learn something new, huh.
I must say the whole week has been tedious both emotionally and physically. With all the loads that I needed to absorb for this new program.. talagang hirap kumita ng pera, hehehe. But it's fun,i'm enjoying every bit of sweat and frustrations I get from it.
No comments:
Post a Comment