Another day at my work..it's avail though, 30 minutes avail, I wonder why? I shouldn't..I shouldn't, this is all part of the change that is about to happen in the workplace.
Enough of the change stuff, it's already way overrated..hehehe.Moving forward, I only had 3 hours of sleep and i'm feeling so so drained at this very moment. I don't blame others but myself why? Instead of taking advantage of the rainy season by sleeping my way to bed I was infront of the pc station uploading some pictures..pictures of my dog and my pics to my friendster and Imeem.
I may seem addicted which I am..by the way,I really planned this for quite some time now, but because of my restrained schedule I never had an opportunity to do it until this afternoon.
I am really updating this two social networking sites, I guess the reason would be I don't want to be left alone, I want to meet new friends from all walks of life, around the globe.. how's that! (wink)
So albeit I only had 3 hours of rest no biggy, looking on the bright side, with the pics that I uploaded surely it'll give more personality to my profile.
No comments:
Post a Comment