11/24/09

Transparency

It's been a week since we broke up but it felt like we never really parted ways. I think we just needed some space to rethink whether our relationship is a dead end or something worth saving.

We still text each other though not the usual kind of text where in I am forced to text my status 24/7. I paid him a visit yesterday after work and had breakfast together.

I'm not being transparent to him..,I know i'm not. I blame myself for this. This is my rule of thumb--I want to keep something for myself, I still want to enjoy life without him. I am responsible for my own happiness and I don't rely my happiness to another person. Am I too harsh on this notion?

This is the problem when you get yourself involve in a relationship; you lose a part of yourself, you give up something that you've been holding for the longest time..why? Because you have to compromise? Because you love that person you will let go of it?

Pwede mag mura? T.I naman oh..mahal kita pero di ibig sabhin dedelete ko blog ko babaw naman! Hindi pa kita kilala may blog na ako.., that I can't have a space for myself.. I want to grow still, bata pa ako, may pangarap pa ako..(sigh..)

***
In fact I got a call from him 30 minutes ago and we had the same old fight like what we've been doing over the last 3 years. He doesn't like the fact that I have a life of my own. He wants me to show the other side of me. Other side of me? I can't..I just can't.. This is why I have my blog. That's me. I want to keep something for myself. What's wrong with that? Mali ba ako rito?

He asked me why can't I let him in on this other side of mine? I didn't repond. "Alam mo sana makahanap ka ng mamamahalin mo ng tulad ng pagmamahal ko at gawin nya sau ginagawa mo sa akin.. " He uttered....

Hindi ko naman sinabi na hindi ko sya mahal ah, naguguluhan lang ako, hindi ko alam. magulo isip ko. Sabi niya hindi pa daw ako ready icommit sarili ko..

Line got dc after..

No comments: