3/10/13
WIP
A day before my 30th year of existence I decided to make a decision regarding my blog title and yes the decision really have to start with the title of my blog! hahaha. I decided to change it from"kamote-ako" to "work in progress". The former has been my blog title for 9 years. Yes! I've been using blogger since 2004. That's how old my blog is..and so am I. LOL.
I felt I needed to move on. Career wise, I already got the promotion that i've been dreaming for 5 years, though it took awhile, nevertheless it's better late than not getting it and now i'm working on the next level promotion. While on a personal note my 16 months relationship with 86 didn't work out ( I know he's happy in his current relationship) and so I am giving love another shot (and God I hope this is the last one..).
And it doesn't stop there,I'm feeling the changes happening and i'm just thankful to God for everything that has happened to my life during the past year.
I am a work in progress.
03.10.13
21:00 AM
Photo Credit: http://www.sorayabakhtiar.com/shopping/monaco-work/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment