Why do I feel like i'm not whole as a person.
Is this just a confusion?
Am I still going through a phase of knowing who I really am or this is a realization of a wasted 26 years of my life.
I'm beginning to realize that my commitment span is no more than 4 years.
On the 2nd and 3rd year of the relationship that's when I start to become rocky and on or before the 4th year I turn my back to the other person as if a relationship never existed.
I wish I was lying and making up this story for the sake of blogging crap and all that but i'm not.
Maybe I need to see a shrink and have myself check, maybe I can ask him why I have trust issues, maybe I can ask him why I have commitment issues, maybe I can ask him why my father left us for another family and maybe I can ask why deep inside I hate my father.
And maybe I can tell him that one day I will not follow the fathers footsteps so my son won't have to experience the life that his dad had when he was a young man.
You think things would have been different for me if I have a father?
*I don't know what's it like to have a dad looking after you. Lolz, parang bata.. hayz. That's life. You don't win all your battles!
Is this just a confusion?
Am I still going through a phase of knowing who I really am or this is a realization of a wasted 26 years of my life.
I'm beginning to realize that my commitment span is no more than 4 years.
On the 2nd and 3rd year of the relationship that's when I start to become rocky and on or before the 4th year I turn my back to the other person as if a relationship never existed.
I wish I was lying and making up this story for the sake of blogging crap and all that but i'm not.
Maybe I need to see a shrink and have myself check, maybe I can ask him why I have trust issues, maybe I can ask him why I have commitment issues, maybe I can ask him why my father left us for another family and maybe I can ask why deep inside I hate my father.
And maybe I can tell him that one day I will not follow the fathers footsteps so my son won't have to experience the life that his dad had when he was a young man.
You think things would have been different for me if I have a father?
*I don't know what's it like to have a dad looking after you. Lolz, parang bata.. hayz. That's life. You don't win all your battles!

No comments:
Post a Comment