|Are you OK now?...What-- you still have that colds that you've been whining last month?..Go to a doctor and have yourself check..|
It's a weekend and instead of going out for some fun and adventure I decided to stay home and rest because my colds is very much in love with me that we've been together straight for a month now. This is a major pain in the ass!
Arrghh, Imagine the agony I had to do in front of the Filipino people to present myself without sounding nose-less, I had to excuse myself to grab 10 sheets of tissues for my nose-blowing plus the fact that people around me were starting to notice the melodies that I was humming while blowing my sensitive nose. Very annoying!
Thinking that I needed a break, I decided to file for a 3 day vacation and rested inside my tiny but nice sanctuary hoping that things will be different when I get back to work. I have sucked everything =D (not that one!!) that I need to take but still it won't stop dripping inside my clogged nostrils. I know, I know, eww.. but that's what i'm going through..so please excuse me if your reading this blog of mine while your forking your spaghetti into your mouth..
I remember few years ago I had the same issue with my nose, the doctor prescribed Salinase Nasal Drop and if I remember it correctly it healed my clogged/runny nose so i'm taking this med as my last option. God I hope this heals my colds! It's affecting my work--can't think straight and I felt like an empty sack especially after I came from a long vacation---I mean literally and psychologically it was like my mind was empty.
As of this time I still have a crusty and stuffy nostrils. And to lessen the boredom i'm keeping myself busy by writing this blog and listening to my playlist.
-end-
No comments:
Post a Comment