6/11/04

The Promise..

"I think I need to believe that it works. Love,
Couplehood,Partnerships. The idea that when two
people come together, they stay together.That I
have to take with me at night, even if I go to
bed alone."


A phrase I heard from Ally Mcbeal herself. A
hopeless romantic lawyer searching for the long-
lost love of her life, huh, quite frustrating but
it's true.

"Part of humanties cycle is having someone to
love and be love even if it takes sometime to
find the right person still we hold on to our
faith that somehow,somewhere we can and will be
happy with the one we truly love."

Which i'd almost given up by the way! After the
love that is wasted from the on till the time
that I lost my course, It was a nightmare I never
expected to be a reality that'll forever hunt my
darkside for as long as i'm breathing. Not until
an "angel" came into my life. Cliche as it may
sound but I thought unconditional love only exist
in pocketbooks or in the Big Screen, I was barely
wrong: Unconditional love does exist.

It all started out as a simple tempting-hot
email message from a stranger.(Here we go again!
The word STRANGER. I know, I know, I know. But
this ones worth the hurt.) Hmmmm..do I have to
expand the the word tempting-hot email message?
No need I guess..Anyways, from an earthly email
message that I give in by responding it turned
out into a serios exchanging mails from matters
of the H-E-A-R-T, L-O-V-E and L-I-F-E thing. And
the rest was history.

Because of our constant exchanging mails from
each other, I was able to give my self another
chance to prove my worth in this fraudulent
world. He prove me wrong that I will never topple
from wrong-doings that i've live with. Despite
the so-far-away relationship that we had, still
the Love or should I say the unconditional love
is still intact and still we prove to each other
the "Promise of Love" that no matter how cruel
the world we live in, that no matter what they
say, We will not give up. So long as we both keep
in our hearts "The Promise" of Faith, Honesty,
Trust and above all Love..we will never go wrong.

Thank you for the unconditional Love my angel.
Thank you for loving me for who and what I am.
Thank you for bringing out the goodside of
me.Thank you for the Love, thank you for
inspiring me and thank you for the challenges.
Many will come but for as long as we have each
other I will never loose course, And that is a
vow I give to you my angel.. I Love you whoever you are..

No comments: